Tuesday 13 September 2011

Reality

I sometimes forget where I am up here, as this place is so close to normal 99% of the time.  Yesterday I went to work, took a cab to another building for some meetings, had pasta for dinner with the guys I work with.  Went to the gym after work, which is really nice actually, lots of new equipment in.  Walked home, stopped at the store for milk and basics.  Continued walking home, an ATV passed me which was pulling a trailer of very fresh dead seals bleeding all over the road.  Went home and watched some TV and fell asleep on the couch. 

Can you guess which event from above you don't see down south?



anyway, I get to visit home this weekend.  I really hope its not too busy and I get to enjoy not working for at least a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment