Tuesday 19 July 2011

Sun goes down

I had a brief spot of wanting to go home yesterday.  I wouldn’t call it home sickness, but more of a “ok, that’s enough” sickness.  It seems like the novelty has worn off quicker than I had hoped, but it was only matter of time.  I think it was the boring weekend that did it.  Back home, you look forward to weekends as it’s the time you see friends, go out, veg out on the TV, all that good time wasting stuff.  For me, I have none of those.  I watched all of Dexter season 1 and 2 last weekend, purely just to ‘kill time’.  Don’t like it. 

Running keeps me sane, and it brought me back last night.  The hills here are never ending so it is easy to get a good workout in a short time.  The views are unbelievable from up top too, and with the sun sort of in sunset for 4hours a night, you really get a pretty picture coming back down. 
Don’t worry about me though, I’m just whining.  Hopefully this project finds some direction soon and I can actually do some real work. 

“No TV and no Internet make Rob something something….”
“go crazy?”

No comments:

Post a Comment